Tuesday, August 9, 2011

. . .Being Me. . .



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The determination flows in me to b myself.
not just to follow da flow,
but choosing da right flow.

sometimes we get mixed up with da situasion 
dat we thought we could survive in
but da truth is,
we're juz being an actor in our own poor plays.
got what i mean ?

yeah.. it always happen to me,
in some circumstance,
we behave as if we're comfortable being
in a clique of people but yet the air felt so thick,
so unbreatheble,
we draw false smiles in our faces,
we laughed our head off but in fact in ourselves,
we're juz making it all up.

in other time,
we failed to be ourselves
juz to satisfied others,
to make them hepi
as we know dat is hard for them to understand,
and to accept da real us.

but its ok then.
if they didn't understand us,
juz let us understand them,
and act what they want us to be...
( as long it doesn't break da syara' huh?? )

huwarghh !!
actually, i don't know wat did happen to myself.
always thinking about others feeling,
about what they feeling about me,
trying to make them satisfied,
making them hepi,
but still..
problem came,
unsatisfied people,
looking for troubles,
self weeknesses became target...

until i felt like i've lost myself..
yepp..
we couldn't always make people satisfied..
but is Allah satisfied ??

ya Allah..
please help me..
i'm in trouble..
correct me what must be corrected..
defend me what must be defended..
show me whats right from wrong..

ahh..
all these thing are nonsense..
bluffings..
just think out of the box !
i've more important things to be thought of...
the solution for dis breaking ummah...
dakwah... palestine... future...
i must STOP all these nonsense NOW...
T_T

p/s : ya Allah, TQ with every breath i take :')

No comments: